TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Mr B Forster (“the Owner”) arrange bookings for the rental of Sea Breeze, Craster, Northumberland (“the Property”) to another person (“the Holiday-maker”).
- The contract for a holiday rental shall be made between you and the owner of the property for which the booking is made.
- A binding contract between the Holiday-maker and the Owners shall be entered into on confirmation by the Owners of receipt of deposit or rental amount in full. On payment of the deposit, the conditions outlined in this document are deemed to have been accepted by the Holiday-maker.
- Bookings and reservations shall be contractual when the Owners receive a deposit of £100.00. The Owners will issue confirmation of the booking in writing or by e-mail.
- The balance must be paid at least six weeks prior to the start of the rental period. Non-payment of the balance on or before the due date shall be construed as a cancellation of the contract by you and the terms of condition 7 shall apply.
- Holiday dates can be changed if the accommodation is available at the requested time and the Owners agree to the change. In this event a handling charge of £20.00 will be payable.
- Deposit of £100 per week is non refundable.
Holidays cancelled within 6 weeks of arrival are transferable but non-refundable.
- The Owners strongly advise the Holiday-maker to take out suitable insurance to avoid loss in the event of cancellation.
- All payments shall be made payable to “Sea Breeze Holiday” and sent to the Owners at the following address:
Mrs L Ferry
8 East Field
- Rentals commence, unless otherwise notified, at 3:00pm on the day of arrival and end at 10:00 am on the day of departure. (We may be able to arrange more agreeable times with you depending on time of year)
- We regret that we have a strict no pets policy.
- Sea Breeze is a strictly Non Smoking establishment, however smoking is permitted only in the garden area. Anyone who ignores this policy you will be asked to leave and will be charged for the entire of your stay plus additional costs for the professional cleaning of any furnishings/fabrics, please note this will be no less that £100
- The number of persons using the holiday accommodation shall not exceed the maximum number publicised by the Owners on the web site. Holiday-makers must not assign or part with the possession of the holiday accommodation or any part of it, or anything contained within it or use it other than as a single dwelling for holiday occupation by the people whose names appear on and for the dates detailed on the booking form.
- The Holiday-maker shall keep the cottage and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the holiday accommodation in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the holiday accommodation in the same state of cleanliness and general order as it was found. If the Holiday-maker has concerns these should be raised with the Owner at the start of the holiday. The Holiday-maker is legally bound to reimburse the Owners for replacement, repair or extra cleaning costs on demand.
- The Owner or his/her representatives shall be allowed access to the holiday accommodation at any reasonable time during the holiday occupancy.
- Guests must assess risk and accept responsibility for their own and their children’s safety. Play equipment, bikes and children’s equipment must be used at your own risk.
To book the cottage please complete the booking form and return it to the above address with deposit/payments as required.
Confirmation of your booking will be made via email or post, please indicate on booking for which option you request.